Updated: Nov 11
Yes! We are running an 18s team! Come to open house! See age session times below.
Get Ready for an Exciting Volleyball Season with Momentum Volleyball Club! Pricing and Schedule Matrix is posted for all age groups!
Momentum Volleyball Club is thrilled to invite you to join us for a series of events leading up to the 2023-2024 USAV AZ REGION JUNIOR GIRLS CLUB VOLLEYBALL SEASON!
Tryout Details are officiall posted! Be sure to sign up for our girls' email distribution list so you are contacted as soon as we release new info or continue to check our website and social pages! Scan the QR code below, or click here to join our email list. We will email you this information (as of 3pm 09/28), so if you received it, you are already on the list! Check your spam and junk folders, mark it as safe!
Tryouts for 11s-14s will be November 4th, 2023.
Tryouts for 15s, 16s, 17s will be November 18th, 2023.
Here's what you need to know:
1. Exciting Changes: This season, we're focusing on growing our younger age groups and introducing our first-ever 11s girls' teams. We have had a massive influx in interest in younger age groups. We'll be offering multiple teams for ages 11-17, including region level local teams, travel, and nationals' teams! Unfortunately, we have made the business decision to not offer 18s teams this season. Competition divisions will be based on evaluation night, tryout attendance, and more. We want to ensure your player is being challenged, but also has playing time and growth opportunities while still being competitively challenged for the course of the season.
2. Convenient Locations: We've secured practice facilities at Hillcrest Middle School, Desert Sky Middle School, and other northwest locations. Plus, for several of our teams, stay tuned for the opportunity to utilize our brand-new partnership with the multimillion-dollar Haven Facility starting in January!
3. Family-Focused: We're limiting our club to a maximum of 15 teams to ensure a close-knit, family atmosphere while maintaining a competitive and athlete-focused environment. Your player is more than just a number to us; they're part of our incredible MVC community.
4. Hudl Assist: Many of our teams will receive Hudl Assist as part of their club packages. This powerful tool breaks down video for teams and players, provides detailed stats, and opens doors to college-level play with recruitment opportunities.
5. Upcoming Announcements: Keep an eye out for announcements about our coaching lineup, projected teams, schedules, tryout information, pricing and packages, tryout link, membership requirements, and more in the coming weeks.
6. Stay Informed: Make sure you're on our girls' email distribution list to receive the latest updates. Visit momentumvb.com for information, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @MomentumAZ.
7. Open Gyms & Open House Nights: Join us at open gyms for 2 Hours of volleyball action ($20 cash per session) and individual development. Our Free Open House Nights (also known as Eval Nights) are your chance to connect with our coaches and get a head start on evaluations. We encourage all players to attend open house nights if you plan on tryout out for MVC. Evaluation prior to tryouts is vital to our club decision making process and team projections!
MVC's mission is to mold student athletes into role models on and off the court, and our goal is to equip them for a successful future through volleyball. We hope you'll join us on this exciting journey!
Mark your calendars, spread the word, and let's make this volleyball season one for the books. Stay tuned for more updates, including events for girls 15s-17s.
Looking forward to seeing you on the court!
For Girls Club Questions or concerns, please email our Girls Club Director, Josh Olshan. email@example.com Feel free to CC Info@momentumvb.com as well.
Greg and Glennda Freeman
Momentum Volleyball Club