We are excited to announce our 2022-2023 Girls Club Season information.
Open Gyms, Open Houses, Memberships, Tryout Registration and Info, Season pricing, and Required Documents all covered below.
Here are the recommended steps leading into tryouts for MVC:
1. Sign-up and attend our open gyms and FREE Open House Nights/Evaluation Nights. There are two FREE Open House Nights for all age groups the week before tryouts. We recommend coming to both nights so that your player gets as much exposure to the coaches prior to tryouts. Our goal is to ensure all of the players coming to MVC are placed on the appropriate team.
2. You will now need to get a membership for your player to attend any AZ Club Open Houses and Tryouts. In order to do this, you need to Sign up for your parental Sportsengine account (SE). If your player played club last season then you do not need to do this, you can use the same login information for SE from last season. Follow instructions to create your parent account. DO NOT put player information in this step. Once you have established a SE login as a parent, LEAVE the site and go to step 3.
3. Once you have created your parental SE login, go to the AZ Region Website – Join the Region Page. This is where you will purchase your required USAV Membership for your player to participate in USAV Club Season Events (including open house and tryouts). You will click on the Quizzard to find the appropriate membership. If the quizzard is not working, just select the appropriate membership link on the page. It will be either the JUNIOR 18s INDOOR (if your player is or will be turning 18 during the club season) OR click the JUNIOR 17 and Younger link.
4. The link will direct you to SE and have you login to your PARENTAL SE account that you already have from last season, or just created. It will then ask WHO THE MEMBERSHIP IS FOR. This is the time in which you will enter your players information. Please ensure the correct information is submitted for the player.
5. You will need to pay the fees totaling $55.00. Once you have this, your player can now attend any club open house, tryouts, and participate in USAV Club Season Events. Write down the membership number. You will need this to register for Tryouts at MVC.
Registering for Tryouts at Momentum:
1. Once you have your SE Parental Account login and Players USAV Membership number, click this link to REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS WITH MOMENTUM. Scroll to the bottom and it will have you log in to your SE Parental Account. Some browsers may already have you logged in. Just click continue. Complete the registration process and you will get a confirmation notification. See below for tryout day info, required docs, season pricing, schedules, and more!
What to bring to on tryout day? YES! IF you are 100% sure you are coming to tryouts, you can bring your paperwork and turn in during one of the open house nights. This helps us speed up registration on the morning of tryouts!
Here you will find tryout Dates and Times and Required Documentation to bring with you. You will also need to remember to bring your tryout fee and plan on paying your required deposit if your player makes a roster. This can be found under "pricing" below.
We will have a contract signing and uniform fitting after tryouts if your player makes a roster. Please ensure you plan accordingly.
Season Pricing and Tentative Schedules:
All of our season pricing and tentative schedule for teams are posted now. Please understand this is subject to change. A few of the NQ tournaments are still pending venue contracts. We have back-up options for any tournament changes to ensure none of the teams miss a NQ opportunity. The tryout fees, and pricing matrix for the season can be found on our Girls Pricing and Payment Information Page.
· All teams will practice twice a week for 2 hours. Practice nights will either be Mon/Wed OR Tue/Thur 6-8pm or 7-9pm.
· We try to have teams at the same location all season so there is minimal changes. There will be times there are events at the school and may have to change to a different location for that night.
· Teams will be assigned a single practice location for the season. The location will be either, Hillcrest Middle School, Inspiration Mountain, Sierra Verde Elementary, Barry Goldwater, or Stetson Hills. We will also use Ottowa University and Great Hears Glendale Prep as needed.
Club dues include all tournament entry fees, coaches travel and salaries, season facility rentals, full custom uniform package, equipment, additional club operating expenses, and instruction from our USAV Certified Coaching Staff, some team will receive Extreme Speed Training as well.
Any Travel Costs related to tournaments is NOT included
We will continue to update our website as we get closer to tryouts. This includes the coaching lineups and coaches bio’s. Please visit Momentumvb.com for the most current information regarding club season.
Momentum Volleyball Club