Update as of March 12, 2020 Midnight
To All of Our Teams and Supporters: Thank you for all of your input; we appreciate your sincere effort to do what you believe is correct for your players. We share this desire to balance the often conflicting statements from a variety of people about the COVID/19 situation.We plan to hold Crossroads Week 2 on March 13, 14, and 15. We are aware of the USAV recommendation, but, since it is not a mandate, we intend to go forward. We have been assured by USA Volleyball that their message is a recommendation and not a mandate.This is, of course, a very fluid situation. We have been in direct contact with the Mayor’s office and other city officials. At this point in time, unless or until a government authority or local health authority with jurisdiction over us tells us that we cannot continue, or the Convention Center refuses to allow us to use the facility, Crossroads for Week 2 is on.We are aware of our responsibilities as event producers, both to those teams and athletes who want to attend Crossroads and those who are convinced we should cancel the event. We care about the welfare and good of all of them.We are also aware of the recommendations of local and national outlets, pro and con, about the dangers to at risk groups and individuals.After giving a great deal of thought and consideration to all of the conflicting opinions and circumstances, we have decided to go forward. Most teams have decided to attend this event, and we have an obligation to them, also.Recognizing that this is a personal decision, we recommend those people who are in a high risk group or who do not feel well should stay at home.Thank you for your patience as we worked to sort all of this out.